Thursday, December 30, 2010

Who I my Spouse: Jacque Noir

Jacque Noir was a successful lawyer and he thought he had married Cinderella. Jacque is age 38 and his wife is age 37. Nicole Noir decided to get married while she was in college to her husband. She was a size 7, 5'7, brown hair with soft blond highlights. She had grew up in a town opposite of her husband. She grew up farming under her parents.
As her husband I remember the day I saw her in high school and her parents said you are lucky you are 17 right now because this is not the state of Kentucky. She was the one women I had to see when sun arises and when the sun set everyday so I married her. Our family started right before I begin law school. I have beautiful daughter age 12 and a son age 9.
I had a bounty hunter hired by a Canadian man door who claimed my wife was married off to him when she turned age 18. I was not aware of this, but it would make since her parents were announced dead in car wreck. I hired a private investigator to check the authenticity of the documents given me.
Apparently the other husband in question was a billionaire, and it was also a possibility because of my wife's disappearances the children may not even be mine. How do you tell children they have to take DNA test because of their mother is liar with an hidden life.
My associate lawyers have been working around the clock lately because I took off close to week after this bounty hunter hauled Nicole out of Vermont to Canada.
The Judge in Canada decided to sentence her to 2 years in jail for laws she broke 17 years ago, and her husband from Canada paid down a lot of damages she caused. The judge also award custody of kids to him until the DNA was question.
My spouse turned out to be a woman with lie in heart and love. Both of the children raised by me were the man in Canada. He wanted revenge on her so he kept me from every seeing them again. I learned that women who seem so Christian maybe hypocrites!

No comments:

Post a Comment